Need your counselor??

July 27, 2020 at 01:20

NV Editor

If you need to speak with your counselor (Mrs. Dodson or Ms. Henry)  please click on the button below to contact them or set up a virtual meeting.

Counselor Request Form


Dear Northview Families,

I wanted to share with you some things to do at home to help cope with the stress and anxiety as our nation deals with this pandemic.

Things you can do at home to take care of yourself and your family:

  • Take breaks from watching, reading, or listening to news stories, including social media. Repeatedly hearing about the pandemic can be upsetting.
  • Take care of your body. Take deep breaths, stretch or meditate. Exercise regularly, get plenty of sleep.
  • Take time to unwind. Play a family board game, paint, cook together, watch a movie.
  • Stay connected to others. Communicate with family and friends through apps like Facetime and Skype.
  • Try to keep up with regular routines. Create a schedule for learning activities, relaxing or fun activities.

 Mental Health Professionals are here to help during this time. National Alliance on Mental Health Helpline- 800-950-NAMI is accessible 24/7. If you need assistance, please reach out to Mrs. Boyd, School Social Worker:


Need for Assistance Form